Monday, March 5, 2012

Making my way

I'm feeling like a really bad raw foodist this weekend. Last night I ended up at a British pub and the crab and avocado salad - hold the crab - just didn't seem enticing. I had (organic) tortilla chips and a (gasp) flour tortilla (it was filled with vegetables) at lunch and so I to go out on a limb with the vegetable curry. It came highly recommended and it's vegan. So that's that and it was amazing and I only ate half.

I could be in a black out justifiable haze, but I haven't had any cheese or any "prepared" foods since Ash Wednesday. This can't be that big of a disaster, right? Oh wait, I might have forgotten to mention that I sliced the cheese stuffed crust off of a piece of pizza and nibbled on that while I prepared my smoothie yesterday for breakfast, and I might have had another piece for dessert tonight. Warm baked bread and cheese + PMS. Yes, Rumil re-baked the pizza in the oven. See what I mean? Worst raw foodist ever.

I'm going to keep plugging away. Lunch is prepared for tomorrow and the schedule sets back in. I'm anticipating an amazing week. I'm just going to throw in that I don't want to do this for 40 days and then go back to my old ways, so part of me isn't even bothered. Just like getting off of anything takes time, I am going with the flow and adapting along the way. I say: don't hate. I'm just a girl in the world. That's all that they'll let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment