Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ramble On

Blogging from the pool today and I'm slightly annoyed that my pictures won't upload like they should from my phone. Ahh well. Life could be worse. Friday night I ended up in Pasadena at a brasserie. Luckily they had a farmers market salad that was just perfect. There was no cheese and no croutons. Other than partaking in some libations, I was pretty on course.

Rumil didn't make it out so he treated himself to a couple of cocktails, a plate of homemade nachos, oh and a medium stuffed crust meat lovers pizza. That's right. One of these things is not like the other!

My sister and I made the moxie bars which I was trying to post via mobile blogger to no avail. Let me see what I can do now that I'm logged in here. Well, that was a fail. I can't upload pics from my phone. I won't give up though.

This morning I had the second half of my smoothie from yesterday, made some cilantro pesto stuffed mushrooms (dehydrated for 3 hours) went to the container store to get some sweet glass jars for nuts, quinoa, wild rice, nutritional yeast, goji berries, and rumils coffee.

What I really want to be doing right now is showing you my cool picture of the bars. Now that I had a brief tutorial on instagram, you can expect my blog to be a lot cooler. A lot.

Instead of continuing to ramble on, I will sign off with the intention to, at some point today, get my new groovy pics posted. Promise.

Cheers to the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment