Thursday, May 12, 2011

Quick Salad Ideas...Cleanse Day Four

Quick Salad One:
lettuce
red onion
garlic
broccoli
tomato
cauliflower
cucumber
flax seed

Quick Salad Two:
chopped broccoli
red onion
cauliflower
hemp seed

Quick Salad Three:
celery and red bell peppers.

If you are a cheese eater, a little bit of fresh crumbled feta would be amazing on any of these, but you have to buy the real feta packed in water. I promise once you do, you will never go back to pre-crumbled feta. Ever.

I packed all of these up for my fiance today. I am so happy my fiance loves raw veggies.  He does, I swear, they just have to be rinsed, chopped and put in a pyrex with a reminder note for him to take them, but he does love them.

Almonds by keys, check. Mercola bar with almonds, check.

We are both sleeping soundly and he is still jumping out of bed. The fact that he was up and functional at 6 am two days in a row is a miracle. I just really hope he makes it through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment