Friday, May 20, 2011

So What?

I just had a quick chat with my Raw Food Chef (creator of Brackers and Super Stevia)/RN/Mentor. I told her 12 days of  vegan, high raw diet and nothing. My fiance never had a solid poop.

She said, "So what?"

So what? SO WHAT? Janice? Of all people, say so what? Now I really feel like a N-A-Z-I.

"Does he poop?" She asked.
"Yes. It just doesn't float." I said.
"So what?" Was her answer.

Again, So what.

She said men can handle meat, women can't. I said I'm worried about his sister's graduation party tomorrow and she said something along the lines of me chilling out on the whole food police thing.

"Does he feel good?" She asked.
"He feels great." I said.
"Let him eat what he wants tomorrow. Don't worry about it. After cleansing, he's gonna feel it. Or, he may not. Tell him to knock himself out."

And I'm sure that's exactly what he'll do. Knock himself out right into a food coma and be asleep by 9:30 at the latest. I'm calling it now. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment